Appleton’s ATX PRD Series plugs and sockets provide safe, reliable power in hazardous locations and areas exposed to corrosive chemicals, weather or rough use. They are available 16, 32, 80 and 125 Amp versions for powering portable or stationary equipment, such as lighting and heating systems, conveyors, motor starters, air-conditioning appliances, compressors and pumps.
• Hazardous areas where plugs and sockets are used with portable or stationary electrical equipment such as lighting and
heating systems, conveyors, motor starters, air-conditioning appliances, compressors and pumps.
• Ideal for hazardous areas where weatherproof and robust equipment is required.
• Ideal for hazardous areas Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 in the oil and gas industry; such as refi neries, pipelines and offshore sea-rigs.
— Flameproof seal with cylindrical spigot joint.
— Automatic disconnection of the poles by patented dual safety
device, which ensures the following once the plug is
removed from the socket outlet:
– Automatic and simultaneous disconnection of each phase
in a flameproof chamber
– Disconnection, once power is off, of the pins in the
second flameproof chamber
|PRD Series Plugs and Sockets|
|II 2 GD or II 2 G|
|IP66 or IP55 – IK10|
|Description||Pin Configuration||kg||dm3||Catalog Number|
|200/250 VAC 50/60 Hz. 16A - Blue|
|380/415 VAC 50/60 Hz. 16A - Red|
|380/415 VAC 50/60 Hz. 32A - Red|
|380/415 VAC 50/60 Hz. 80A - Red|
|380/415 VAC 50/60 Hz. 125A - Red|