• To provide access to conductors for pulling, splicing, maintenance and future changes/ upgrades. Allows connection of straight conduit runs, branch conduit runs and 90° bends.
• Threaded / Set-Screwed (Combo)
• Packaged complete under one Catalog Number
• Ready to use
• Suitable for wet locations.
• Conduit Body - Die-cast, Copper-free Aluminum with Powder Coat
• Cover - Stamped Steel Pre-Galvanized
• Gasket – Neoprene
Applicable Third Party Standards:
UL Standard: 514A
CSA Standard: C22.2 No. 18
Fed Spec: A-A-50563
NEMA: FB-1, FB-2.10
|Catalog Number||Trade Size (in)||Cu.Vol.(cu.in)||U.L File No|
|*Conduit entries through 2" are both threaded and set-screw, which makes EMT installation more economical.|
**Malleable and Gray Iron as well as cast aluminum models are also available. Please consult factory for details.